Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingBaby Names · 1 month ago

I am about to give birth to a girl! Which name: Naomi or Helena?

Helena pronounced HEH-leh-na and Naomi pronounced Nay-OH-mee. Any help is appreciated because she is due in two weeks!

26 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

I LOVE both of these names. I'd rate them each a 10/10 easily. Helena is one of the most beautiful/womanly sounding names ever to me - it's so strong and yet angelic, classical and elegant sounding. It's also adorable on a baby and little girl. That being said, I think 'Naomi' stands out a bit more in 2020.

If you want something truly timeless, Helena. A bit more striking, individual and less trendy? Naomi. You can't go wrong either way. If it helps, I would cast my vote for Naomi :)

• 1 month ago

either are good stripper names

• 1 month ago

i  choose something else instead those two names. 

and congrulation to be a new mommy. 

what about  Heather , Harmony, Holly, Hailey, Hannah. Haya , Hayden, Heidi, Hillary, Harper . 

Nancy, Nicole, Nayla , Niana, Nettia 

• Prince
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Personally I would MUCH prefer to go through life as Helena. A favourite name from Shakespeare's A Midsummer Night's Dream.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Helena, like Helena from My Chemical Romance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCCyoocDxBA

Youtube thumbnail

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Helena all the way! Very pretty with nickname Lena. Just don’t put Naomi or vice versa they don’t flow at all

• 1 month ago

Naomi Helena? I think they are cute together. 

• Moya
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Helena is nice 

• 1 month ago

Helena. But if you nickname her Ellie, she'll just be one of the many Ellies in her class.

• Dj2541
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Helena is a good strong name, Naomi is  just a bit  MEH?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.