I have a hunch I just saw some fake trump supporters staging something, how would I google this? ?

I was walking along a boulevard be me and this girl was standing on top of the concrete barrier flying a flag that said trump 2020. These African guys started arguing with them and they responded with a very fake and soft sounding 'go home, I kind of felt like they saw me coming and put on this show. I'm independant and will probably vote for Biden, but how do people not realize how shallow this is. This did happen i didn't film and am not putting where for personal safety.

• Spence

Do your own research and reach your own conclusions.  There are plenty of non-mainstream news sources out there such as RT or WhatReallyHappened as well as Infowars.  Best of luck!

None of this happened, as you made it all up troll.

Dump Supporters don't have a Brain to actually think for themselves, so trying to reason or figure out what they are doing is only going to give you a headache.  Just move on with your life and be thankful they did not attack you.