Anonymous
Anonymous asked in TravelUnited StatesChicago · 1 month ago

Black Lives Matter! Can we say it louder for the people in the inner cities in Chicago who are killing each other?

R.I.P. all victims of black-on-black crime!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 5 days ago

Yes you can, but I don't know if it needs to be said louder. I think just saying it at the same volume would be fine. 

• 4 weeks ago

It's really no point cuz latinos killing latinos make up a lot of the homicides there too so them stopping would barely make a dent in murders

• 1 month ago

Black lives won't matter until they matter to other vlack people.  

To thse who wonder why white-on-white crime doesn't get any attention, perhaps it's because there aren't any organized groups of white people screaming about being "unfairly targeted" by police.

• 1 month ago

We do care about that. We can focus on two issues at once. Btw, black on black crime isn’t a thing and is a dog whistle. Why aren’t you focused on the white on white crime in this country? Over 90% of your murders are done by people that look like you. Black on black crime you speak of is done by a small population of gang members in Chicago, meaning that majority of black people aren’t committing these murders. But I don’t expect idiots to understand the nuances of the “stats” they love to throw out with no understanding themselves. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

There are less than 600 homicides in Chicago so far this year. I will wait until it hits 1,000 before doing the shout out. 

• Kyle
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

then why aren't you calling for gun control.  BLM is about cops or people in law enforcement who think black people are doing something illegal because of the color of their skin.  they are more likely to get shot than whites are.  

• 1 month ago

This is a legitimate point, but it is NOT a real question; therefore, you are violating Yahoo's rules.

• 1 month ago

amen, finally someone is mentioning black on black crime as a much larger issue than racially motivated white on black crime. not saying that racially motivated crime is not an issue, but the ignorance surrounding inner city murder and crime rates has gone on far too long!

• 1 month ago

Liberals don’t care about them. They don’t care about the innocent black men, women and children that are shot every daily by other blacks. The ones that care are the US. Conservatives 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.