Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 4 weeks ago

How wonderful this world would be if men didn’t exist and women simply could get pregnant from each other ?

Imagine a female only world, how peaceful and much better it would be. No wars, less rapes, less murders, less violence, less childmolestations, less kidnappings, less harrasments etc. This world would be much safer to walk at night without the fear of getting raped or killed. Sexism wouldn’t exist, we would all be respected as equals. No oppression, freedom of speech. How everything so much better would be if toxic cancer creatures aka men didn’t exist. 

P.S. To all you pigs who say we would still have lived in the Stone Age, false! There are many female technicians, architects, builders, scientists, inventors etc. Get out of your cages you stupid ignorant Neanderthals. Women can be strong, smart and independent as much as men but ofcourse your fragile egos won’t ever admit it. How much happier this world would be if scumbags men didn’t exist :) 

I’m glad that I don’t have to deal with men at least and that I’m surrounded by women most of the time, I’m happy that I live with women only. 

Thank goodness for that! :)

• Axiom

.......until you need to change a lightbulb of course. "Simmer down pet you'll get over him" .

• Foofa

Sexism might no longer exist but it's human nature to find other reasons to divide ourselves. Also, I kind of enjoyed getting pregnant the old fashioned way, with a penis involved ;-)

As much as I hate 99% of guys, I also hate 99% of women too, so I'm thinking life on a remote and deserted island might be my jam.

If there was a way of destroying all the intolerant, violent people, then our world would be safer.  However, this is impossible, so we should continue to rely on our Police Authorities and Courts to protect us from all the violent criminals, that want to kill or hurt us.

Plus remembering that generally most men are decent people and not all women are kind and caring.

1. No, I'd miss all of my male friends.  Most men are decent guys, and very few if any are "toxic cancer creatures".

2. While there might be *less* violence, the drop might not be as much as you'd expect.  There might be fewer wars, for example, but probably not *no* wars.

3. While I have no idea if oppression would go up or down, I have *no* doubt that it would still exist.  The absence of two sexes would lead to an absence of, well, sexism, because it's hard to discriminate against a group that doesn't exist, but just about every other "-ism" out there--racism, classism, and so on--would probably still exist.

4. While the "we'd still be in the stone age" people are wrong, they aren't *100%* wrong.  On average, men are more "thing" oriented than women, so a disproportionate fraction of men are inventors, engineers, and so on.  Without them... we probably wouldn't have as much cool stuff as we presently do.

If you're at all serious, and not just a troll looking for lulz, I have some sci fi books to recommend to you--all of them feature a society where, one way or another, men are not present in everyday life.  You may find them interesting, or at least enlightening.

Glory Season, by David Brin--a world where women reproduce both traditionally and parthogenically.  They need men around for mating, but not much else, so typically men stay entirely separate from women except for sex.

Left Hand of Darkness, by Ursula K. Le Guin.  It takes place on a world where everyone is essentially hermaphroditic, only having a specific gender when actually mating.

The Gate to Women's Country, by Sheri S. Tepper.  It takes place in a society where women live in cities, while essentially all men live in bands outside of those cities.

"There are many female technicians, architects, builders, scientists, inventors etc."

LOL yeah that's funny,

Look around you....the ships, the airplanes, the houses, the building, the schools the cars....it was all build by men and not women.

Let's just say that what you say it's true than why don't women just build a country of their own? I tell you why not, it's because women are incapable of building and creating.

• Jesere

I can't imagine my life without the wonderful man I love.

• .

There's a movie like that, Seksmisja 1 - 1983.

Completely agree with you! 

I agree with everything you said. Everything would be much better if those horrible creatures didn’t exist.