I have an HP Workstation xw8600 and my wifi card and my wired connection won’t work. ?

I have tried almost everything. There is a yellow caution sign beside the drivers for my wired connection as well as my wifi card driver. The wifi card driver is a Intel Wifi 6 AX200 160MHz

I have a lenovo adapter like the one you were showing. plugged it in nothing happened. do i need a driver for that. and once i get that working which wifi drivers do i need 

• BigE

I am going to second David.  The only time I've seen this is trying to reboot an old XP server.  Did you buy the non-OS version of this box and trying to install your own OS?

The HP site supports XP/Vista/7 (and Linux).

• David

Which operating system do you have? This computer originally ran windows Vista, Windows XP. Are you are still using that OS?

You say the wifi card is the Intel Wifi 6 AX200. This isn't the original card that came with the workstation and as it is a modern card won't have drivers for windows Vista or XP.

Similarly any modern card or adapter won't have drivers for such an old operating system.

Update your post with which ethernet card you have fitted, what OS you have and we can advise

Yellow exclamation sign means that there is a problem with driver.You need to update both drivers:network driver and Wireless Network driver.

Because in your current situaition  internet does not work my advice is to buy USB network adapter,install the rdiver (adapter goes with installation disk)

Look site below