Ramiro
Ramiro asked in Games & RecreationGambling · 4 weeks ago

Would you rather find a dollar on the ground or a one dollar lottery scratch ticket on the ground?

Favorite Answer

one dollar scratch ticket. I'll take my chances.

• Willie

I found a scratch ticket on the ground twice and I won $50 and $5 , so I came out ahead.

Scratch ticket. U never know...

lol Well since it lottery ticket was found on the ground it will most likely be a loser, so I'd rather have the dollar. Could buy something to eat with it not sure what now a days but still find something, can't buy anything with scratch off ticket I found on the ground, probably a loser. Then again I know someone who found a big ticket scratch off and won some on it that some one left behind by mistake.

dollar, lottery is a scam

The dollar.  A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.  You KNOW that very few lottery tickets win anything.  

I would rather find a one dollar bill and use it to buy a one dollar scratch ticket (of my choice to better my chances) 

...WooHoo im then smartest guy here baby! Woo

• Kathy

The money. The lottery ticket could be a loser.