Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

What would you say to this? Honestly what would you say? ?

My friend is 4’11 and weighs 140 lbs. I’m 5’2 and weigh 132 lbs. She asked how much I weighed and in front of everyone said “wow your only 132 lbs you look way fatter then me.” How would you respond? 

Favorite Answer

I'd feel bad for her because she's so fat and unloved that she feels like the only thing she can do to make herself better is to hold someone else down. And then I'd go on a healthy diet and gradually lose 20 pounds over the course of a year.

I would say, “Well look who’s talking.” Then I would say in front of everyone what her weight is. Why would she say that even though she’s heavier than you I don’t get it

“Thank god!”         

Your friend has body dysmorphia and is on the way to type 2 diabetes.

• Darla

Of course. Everyone carries it differently. Oneust be shorter than the other. One of you is a pear shape. The other is disfigured. Backwards or upside down pear shape. 

I would just laugh and look her up and down and tell her to quit being insecure about herself. She just sounds insecure.

Say "I am skinnier and more polite too.  Good luck with your problems".