Do Trump supporters at polling stations help or hurt Donald?

When I see pics of these intimidators it deepens my resolve to support Joe Biden.

• Jim2

They hurt. But I'm surprised that anyone would do this. It is illegal. And like you say, anyone seeing this would just get angry and vote for Biden.

80% of Arizona voted by mail in 2018. Probably more this time. Won't make a great deal of difference.

From what I saw these were Trump supporters, not protestors and they maintained the required 100' distance from the polling building. As usual, the media blew it out of proportion.

• ?

Since  my right to vote is a serious right to me these Trump supporters make me even more determined that they will not intimidate me and prevent me from voting.  These protesters are making sure that I will vote for Biden. Aren't there supposed to be laws against this sort of thing?  And if there are then the police need to enforce the law. 

It shows how desperate Fat Dementia Donnie is.

• paul c

If you fart at the polls, run for your life. Because anything that might bother, distract, or annoy other voters is a serious crime. That you will be arrested for.

I dare all Trumpkin to try something stupid at the polls.  If a giant turd in his FAGA hat looks at me, he better be smiling, with flowers and a box of candy for me.. Because if he doesn't,  I won't think twice about demanding that he be removed immediately.

I've seen this crap, too....it makes me laugh.

Every state in the union has laws against voter intimidation or electioneering near the polls.  And so the police need to be called early and often to disperse these trouble makers and criminals. 

And if someone comes up to you while you are waiting in line at the polls and wants to see if you are a citizen or if you are registered, etc.  Tel them to FOOK OFF and call the police.  You only have to answer to the people directly working the polls who give you your ballot and NO ONE ELSE!

Dear friends, this is why they invented pepper spray that can shoot over 100 feet at the offender.  You need to use it.  I would.

You have a right to vote unimpeded.

neither help nor hurt

It hurts the donald .. and motivates me even more to support Biden

I love the passion.