Will democrats accuse the next SCOTUS pick of hosting weekly gang rape parties like they accused the last SCOTUS pick of doing?

rollickingredsfan- You are 100% correct. Progressives never willingly step aside, and give up power.

I love how all the conservative defenses to sexual assault and rape have been 'I'm a virgin', 'I like beer' and 'Not my type'.

Source(s): 'Before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it, you know, I’m inspecting because I want to make sure that everything is good. You know, they’re standing there with no clothes. ‘Is everybody okay?’ And you see these incredible looking women, and so, I sort of get away with things like that.' - Donald J. Trump
  • Dick

If it's a GOP nomination, this will probably be backed up with witnesses, and hard evidence. It's starting to look like all Republicans are hoodlums bullies and indictable felons.

Truth is, Ginsburg could've retired and named her own successor while Obama was still POTUS, but unlike Anthony Kennedy once did, chose not to go that route . Why ? Because her own, insatiable lust for power kept her from doing as much .

• Sally

Only if it really happened.

• A.J.

Still makes them less of a hypocrite than McConnell.

i hear kavanuah has it on his college calendar leave colonel sanders out of this