Why do Democrats want to kill babies but want to save farm animals?

Democrats are pushing to allow abortion in 8-month pregnancy but want to protect farm animals. Why

• Dick
    Favorite Answer

That story must be from the same source that said we want to kill all cows, because their methane gas production is causing climate change.

• 1 week ago

I'm a Democrat and I don't want to do either. 

Name one, just ONE Congressional Democrat who's "pushing to allow abortion in 8-month pregnancy"??  *crickets*.  Why do Trump supporters have to re-define words in order to grind their political ax?  No babies are being killed by Democrats.

• Sally

No one wants to kill babies, and your post is 100% false.

I had not seen or heard this may you provide a link

I don't want to be rude but you don't seem to give a **** about the overflowing foster home system you pro-lifers cause with your ignorance or the starving children born to single mothers because of ingrates like you but do continue pretending you care about anyone's life party that was yelling 'who gives a damn about the few for the economy' during the stay-at-home order. You don't even seem to know how abortions work. Abortions are no different to any other medical procedure and under biology and law a fetus isn't a living being to a certain point. How many kids have you adopted from our overflowing foster home system, are you proud when the single mother can't feed her children you forced her to have? Do you enjoy causing lethal back alley abortions.

Source(s): 'I don't think science knows actually' – Donald J. Trump