Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Why was I born in canada and not usa?

The map makers forgot to draw the U.S. border around you.

• Mike

Because that is where your mother was when she gave birth.

• User

It's because your parents didn't have the decency to reside in the U.S.

• Doug

It was all part of God's sovereign plan for your life.

Do you know where you are going when you die?

The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

You should ask your parent since you come from both of them, why ask others, are you OK.

It's because your parents decided it like that ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sorry, I'm not allowed to tell, you hoser.

• Bob

Because your mom was in Canada when she went into labor. 

Cos you were very lucky indeed

Just lucky I guess.