WEELP. Had yet another weird dream. What do you think this one means?

Had a really long, stressful day. Drifted off to sleep in the recliner. As the dream started, tick tock tick tock I heard as the recliner rocked to it. Robert E Lee drifted up to me. He said "I really got to pee. Want a drink of my Virginia corn whiskey?"  I had no control, what I said rhymed too. I said "Hey Bobby Lee, what's up, whats up witchu?" Said "I'm bout half lit and I really gotta pee. Hey here take a drink..of my Virginia corn whiskey."  I said "It's down the hall, take a left for sure."  Down the hall he went, took a left with Traveller. Left me with a drink in a dirty old mason jar. I drank it all down, then his horse it was a car. It was a Chevelle, nineteen seventy. Then he laughed and said "Hey take a ride with me." I said "Well hell, I sure want to drive" he said " Probly should, hell I'm half dead inside." I was a good drunk driver, he poured another and said "Drink it down, son, so you can be half dead." I said "Okay" and burnt out from some curb. "So where we gonna go?" He said "Fredericksburg."  So we got there fast, then we took it slow. I said "seems like the past." he said "Don't you know?" He poured us the rest, from his corn liquor jug. Then wished me the best,  gave his hat a tug. Then he faded out, as I watched him and Traveller. And I had no doubt. Things weren't like they were. Then when I woke up, it occurred to me. I had a Chevelle, nineteen seventy. 

So, what do you think that was about?

Holo. Not hard to understand why you "coludn't." Lysdexic much? Attention span of a fly?

Laughing BOY. IT WAAAS! A 454, too. How'd you know? Thanks.

Weasel. Soo, what kinda experiences you ever had with..pizza rolls?

Favorite Answer

Well I'm NOT quite SURE?....... But I HOPE it was LS6 with a MUNCIE 4spd.......😂😂😂😂

Didn't hold my interest, coludn't read it all.

ease up on the pizza rolls before bedtime. 

• ?

It means you was sleeping.