Is my partner giving me a hard time or just playing out a dominant role?

I've been in an online relationship with a guy for 10 years. We haven't met yet but have spoken on webcam and by phone so we know what each other looks like.

He often asks me for nudes. And had always praised me when I did so.

Now lately, he's suddenly very critical. For instance, he asks me to send 20 nudes in a certain position, I do them, he says they were done wrong and I have to do them again, plus an extra 80 to make 100 in total. He never used to demand retakes before.

Just last night, he asked me to do some nudes and send by email. Which I did. He then wrote: "You are just not caring anymore. Are you? Have you had enough? What you sent... is not worth it. (I am) giving you another chance. Don't blow it"

I'm quite enthusiastic about them, I have no idea how I appear indifferent in what I send him. In fact I think he's pushing me too hard then demanding I start all over again. He's even calling me names like "f***ing c***" and "stupid". He had never called me those names before, not in our 10 years together.

I don't know if he's deliberately giving me a hard time or he's playing a dominant role - like, it's like an adult mind game where he's the dom and I'm the sub. But like I said, he never used to push me like this before. In fact, now I'm afraid to read his latest messages in case he sounds angry.

Partner? 10 years? have not met yet?  he is not your partner, he is someone you chat with and you take abuse from.  Why are you still in contact with him? Get out in the real world, leave this guy.

His behavior is grotesque. You value yourself right? You feel you have worth? Show it... End things with this assinie imitation of a human being. 

You deserve someone who respects you, values you and shows those things. He isn't. He needs to be taken out with the garbage and the sooner the better! 

I don't know if you're trolling or not, but you need to step away from your online life for a little while. It seems you have been too sucked in to your internet lifestyle. To the point where you're asking for complete stranger's opinions. You clearly have some issues within yourself that you haven't solved yet, whether you're trolling or not. At the end of the day it's not a big deal. You send him nudes. He praises you. You either like I that type of relationship or not. By the sounds of it you aren't sure whether you like it anymore or not. You used to but not now. At least not in the same way. You , could start by asking yourself "why?". Good luck