Why do today's Christians get all hot and bothered when the Word of God DEBUNKS their lying catholic doctrine? Shouldn't they be grateful?

Update:

GOD SENT SOMEONE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE?

AREN'T  THEY SUPPOSED TO BE (((PRESSING))) (PHILIPPIANS 3:13-14) WHEN "GOD REVEAL EVEN THIS UNTO YOU" (PHILIPPIANS 3:15)?

"TIL WE ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH, AND OF THE KNOLWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, UNTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST" (EPHESIANS 4:13)?

AREN'T WE TO "CHANGE FROM GLORY TO GLORY" (II CORINTHIANS 3:18)?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH TODAY'S CHRISTIANS WHO ARE COMPLACENT (REV 3:15-17)? 

Update 2:

AMEN!

“Listen, My people, and I will speak;

I will testify against you, Israel.

I am God, your God (Psalm 50:7)!

(((ALL))) of today's Christians roman catholic doctrine has been (((DEBUNKED))) with the Word of God!

Update 3:

@HARVEY H

TOO LATE FOR THAT ONE!

YOU ALREADY FELL FOR LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE!

Update 4:

@PETER

HERE IS THE PROBLEM:  TODAY'S CHRISTIANS BELIEVE LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE AND ARE PREACHING (((THE SAME THING))) CATHOLICS ARE

THAT IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID

THEY BELIEVE IN A TRINITY WHICH IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID IN I CORINTHIANS 12:6 ((("DIVERSITIES))) OF OPERATIONS BUT ONE GOD" WITH DANIEL 4:35 SAYING ((("NONE))) CAN STAY HIS HAND."

THEY BELIEVE IN (((TWO))) BAPTISMS WHICH IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID IN EPHESIANS 4:5 "ONE BAPTISM."

Update 5:

THEY BELIEVE IN EATING HIS BODY AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD WHICH IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT OUR "EXAMPLES" DID (I CORINTHIANS 10:11) WHEN THEY "ATE SPIRITUAL MEAT AND DRANK SPIRITUAL DRINK" IN I CORINTHIANS 10:3-4!

THEY BELIEVE (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID YET CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE?

THAT'S (((NOTHING))) BUT >>>>>>>>>>>A CULT!<<<<<<<<<<<<

Update 6:

I MUST BE A "PRIMITIVE MAN" THEN BECAUSE GOD SPEAKS THROUGH ME AS WELL (ACTS 1:2).

"KNOWING THIS FIRST,, THAT NO PROPHECY OF  THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION.  FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN:  BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST" (II PETER 1:20-21).

"GOD DOESN'T CHANGE" (MALACHI 3:6)! 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You claiming "doctrine X has been debunked"

does not make it so.

To the contrary:

far more often

the passages that you cite

debunk the very doctrines you use them to support.

• 1 month ago

Project much?

You're the one who looks all hot and bothered to me. You ask multiple questions about "today's Christians" every day. I very rarely see them asking questions about you. You type your responses in BLOCK CAPITALS as though you are SHOUTING.

• God
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

God still doesn't exist. And there is no such thing as the "word of God". The bible is man's word. Primitive man at that.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Catholicism is not Bible based and therefore, its claim to Christianity is doubtful.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In regards to your self promotion has the mouth of God:

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

• Dv8s
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because the catholic religion is occult, operating under the guise of Christianity

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.