Why do today's Christians get all hot and bothered when the Word of God DEBUNKS their lying catholic doctrine? Shouldn't they be grateful?

GOD SENT SOMEONE BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE?

AREN'T  THEY SUPPOSED TO BE (((PRESSING))) (PHILIPPIANS 3:13-14) WHEN "GOD REVEAL EVEN THIS UNTO YOU" (PHILIPPIANS 3:15)?

"TIL WE ALL COME IN THE UNITY OF THE FAITH, AND OF THE KNOLWLEDGE OF THE SON OF GOD, UNTO A PERFECT MAN, UNTO THE MEASURE OF THE STATURE OF THE FULLNESS OF CHRIST" (EPHESIANS 4:13)?

AREN'T WE TO "CHANGE FROM GLORY TO GLORY" (II CORINTHIANS 3:18)?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH TODAY'S CHRISTIANS WHO ARE COMPLACENT (REV 3:15-17)? 

AMEN!

“Listen, My people, and I will speak;

I will testify against you, Israel.

I am God, your God (Psalm 50:7)!

(((ALL))) of today's Christians roman catholic doctrine has been (((DEBUNKED))) with the Word of God!

@HARVEY H

TOO LATE FOR THAT ONE!

YOU ALREADY FELL FOR LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE!

@PETER

HERE IS THE PROBLEM:  TODAY'S CHRISTIANS BELIEVE LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE AND ARE PREACHING (((THE SAME THING))) CATHOLICS ARE

THAT IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID

THEY BELIEVE IN A TRINITY WHICH IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID IN I CORINTHIANS 12:6 ((("DIVERSITIES))) OF OPERATIONS BUT ONE GOD" WITH DANIEL 4:35 SAYING ((("NONE))) CAN STAY HIS HAND."

THEY BELIEVE IN (((TWO))) BAPTISMS WHICH IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID IN EPHESIANS 4:5 "ONE BAPTISM."

THEY BELIEVE IN EATING HIS BODY AND DRINKING HIS BLOOD WHICH IS (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT OUR "EXAMPLES" DID (I CORINTHIANS 10:11) WHEN THEY "ATE SPIRITUAL MEAT AND DRANK SPIRITUAL DRINK" IN I CORINTHIANS 10:3-4!

THEY BELIEVE (((THE OPPOSITE))) OF WHAT GOD SAID YET CONTINUE TO BELIEVE IN LYING ROMAN CATHOLIC DOCTRINE?

THAT'S (((NOTHING))) BUT >>>>>>>>>>>A CULT!<<<<<<<<<<<<

I MUST BE A "PRIMITIVE MAN" THEN BECAUSE GOD SPEAKS THROUGH ME AS WELL (ACTS 1:2).

"KNOWING THIS FIRST,, THAT NO PROPHECY OF  THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION.  FOR THE PROPHECY CAME NOT IN OLD TIME BY THE WILL OF MAN:  BUT HOLY MEN OF GOD SPAKE AS THEY WERE MOVED BY THE HOLY GHOST" (II PETER 1:20-21).

"GOD DOESN'T CHANGE" (MALACHI 3:6)! 

• User

You claiming "doctrine X has been debunked"

does not make it so.

To the contrary:

far more often

the passages that you cite

debunk the very doctrines you use them to support.

Project much?

You're the one who looks all hot and bothered to me. You ask multiple questions about "today's Christians" every day. I very rarely see them asking questions about you. You type your responses in BLOCK CAPITALS as though you are SHOUTING.

• God

God still doesn't exist. And there is no such thing as the "word of God". The bible is man's word. Primitive man at that.

Catholicism is not Bible based and therefore, its claim to Christianity is doubtful.

In regards to your self promotion has the mouth of God:

1 John 4:1

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, because many false prophets have gone out into the world.

• Dv8s

Because the catholic religion is occult, operating under the guise of Christianity