Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I masturbated for the first time in 3 years, is that bad for me?

Mainly I did it because I Stopped doing it 3 years ago due to me not wanting to be low energy all the time and all the other annoying side effects. But mainly because of being stuck at home due to COVID-19 and all of the fears of the pandemic , it 

didn’t really matter to me what my energy levels were. I won’t be seeing any of my friends or schoolmates for a long time anyhow so I figured eh why not I’ll just not do it again for a long time and I’ll 

Go back to normal energy levels. I think with all of the anxiety I have because of the pandemic and the amount of time I did not masturbate I had so much energy built up (and these past 3 years have been great) and it made me have lots of uncontrollable anxiety and uncontrollable energy that would always leave me hyper and anxious. So I wanted to relax a bit and get rid of a bit of stress. ALSO a main reason why I did it again for the first time in 3 years (I did it at night) is because I have been having problems with falling asleep (I guess it’s insomnia at this point) and I did it so that maybe it would finally help me fall asleep fast, but after I did it it did not help me fall asleep at all. Any advice for everything I just typed? Thank you!!

Advice? This is not an advice column. Ask Dr. Phil.

Continuous thinking about sex isn't good for the mind. However, medical science has found that those who have regular sex or even masturbate will have far less chance of having prostate cancer in the future! Stimulation of the prostate gland helps prevent  prostate cancer on an average of 30%

It's too bad for the body so I'll tell you it's not

To do.

• Fred

Masturbation is an important part of sexual health and does no more drain your energy than a quick run.  I do not know why stupid people still run around saying masturbation is bad for you.  Your sex organs need exercise just like all other parts of your body to work to their best and you risk being lousy at sex due to your sex organs having not been regularly exercised.

Masturbation won't make a lot of difference to energy levels. Some sportsmen might refrain the day before some important event, but the health benefits both mental and physical far outweigh not masturbating.   

Bad side effects? How? Seriously, the odds are against you on that one. Doesn't everybody masturbates? If it's really an issue for you, understand that when you shake somebodies hand. Troubling or is it; really?

Normally, I'll hide my identity like you, but you know what! Why?

Source(s): Not my first rodeo and as a sexual being. Who doesn't like sex? Preferably, with another. Savvy?

There's no such thing of low energy. You'd feel the same whether you have masturbated or not.

if you can go 3 yrs, why bother

3 years is good. U could try again

The bad thing for you was intentionally  not engaging in what's a pretty basic need for most people. Masturbation has nothing to do with energy. In moderation, it has no negatives except perhaps for highly religious people.