Why is curly hair so attractive?

17 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Because it's different than straight hair. Both are pretty but curly hair isn't worn as much as straight.

• L
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Fads.  Straight haired people want curly hair and curly haired people want straight hair.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

why isn't it is the real question here

• 4 weeks ago

curly pubic hair.?

because it tickles your lips   

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If that's you in the photo, I'll bet curly / wavy hair does look nice, although I think long straight dark hair is the ultimate, I love it. I have naturally curly hair and I cant stand it...I shave my head, but then again, I'm a guy. Its good to have options. ha ha ha...

• 1 month ago

In my opinion, curly hair is attractive because it is spontaneous and unpredictable. There is something beautiful about it’s independence. Your curls will not conform to societal pressure and they will not acquiesce to any attempts to tame them.

• Fred G
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Hair in general is not attractive.. It's some nasty ugly stuff people have to deal with.. Just check out a crowd of people anywhere for 10-15 minutes and you will see how groaty it looks,, on everyone..

• April
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

It has shape, depth, and dimension.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

most people have straight hair

• 1 month ago

The attractiveness of curly hair is proven by this statistic alone. Curly-haired people have been attracting mates every since the first curly hairspring out of the first round head countless generations ago. Ever since then, curly-haired people have been making babies at a record pace. It’s a wonder that there are any straight-haired people in existence at all.

The question then becomes: Why is curly hair so attractive? In my opinion, curly hair is attractive because it is spontaneous and unpredictable. There is something beautiful about its independence. Your curls will not conform to societal pressure and they will not acquiesce to any attempts to tame them. Sure, you can temporarily straighten your curls with a flat iron and you can straighten your waves with a blow dryer and brush, but the next time you get your hair wet it will spring back curly again. Naturally, curly hair defies every attempt to change it.

Attachment image
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.