How do we know that God understands us?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Raja
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

God’s intervention in human affairs is very rare. God doesn't watch each and every human being at the same time and cannot live with each and everyone to guide them. These works are done by the spirits. God had created different kinds of spirits for various purposes. He had made the spirits to watch, guide and determine the destiny of the human beings from their daily activities, talks and thoughts too. Your past determines your present and your present determines your future. God has given freewill to all creatures including human beings. According to this, all human beings have all right to live a life as they wish. But if it happens to be bad and hurts someone, they have to face the consequences. These consequences are created by spirits. It's a natural system. After death no one lives in any form. Heaven and hell are only for spirits, not for human beings. God is a mystery even to the spirits. Spirits are not eternal beings but their lifetime is long. Spirits are separate elements. A human being during his/her lifetime is living with many spirits which have joined one by one since birth. They are knowledge, skills, feelings, emotions, interests and everything. These spirits are your consciousnesses and memories. Even thoughts are not your own. For example, when you want to take a decision on a subject, one after another the spirits think and you just listen, choose or reject the ideas which they transmit to your mind through your brain in the form of thoughts. Brain is just a media to connect the spirits to your mind. A mind is just a computer's mind. A mind is you. After the destruction of a computer completely you will not get it's mind. The same is the case with the human beings.  A human being doesn't have a spiritual body. Soul is nothing but an energy needed for the functionality of a body. It is not a spirit or anything else. A body's functionality is based on the auto mechanism.  After death all spirits which accompanied a person quit and go to different places searching new bodies. No one lives after death in any form. All human beings are just robots made of flesh and bones and toys of the spirits for their games.

• Carym
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Only the Creator knows His creation. As David has stated, God knows every part of us; inside and out. He knows our very thoughts [Proverbs 20:27].  Hence God's provision(s) for man's redemption. God knows it all. Nothing takes Him by surprise.

[Jeremiah 1:5]; [Ecclesiastes 3:11]?" As God's creations, we are uniquely formed and created with a desire and a need to be loved individually! >>This is why intimacy with God is available to us.

• 1 month ago

Does a loving parent understand their little toddler when it throws a hissy-fit? Or when it becomes a teenager and wants to sleep and never to tidy their room? Yes. Even though the loving parent understands but still disciplines the child, causing the child to yell, "You don't understand me!" the parent knows the child far better than it does. Or, when a husband has an extra-marital affair and says, "My wife doesn't understand me", we all know that is a classic case of using a complaint to excuse inexcusable behavior. The wife understands her unfaithful husband better than he understands himself.

We know our Creator understands us because He made us - in His image and likeness. He is as a Father to those who love Him, which includes disciplining us when we are disobedient, and those who draw near to God experience His steadfast love. He answers the prayers of those who wait on Him, in faith. I've had 40+ years of experiencing the depths of God's understanding of me, and dealing lovingly with me (including disciplining me, for "The Lord disciplines those he loves", His written record tells me.) God communicates with those who turn to Him. That's how we know. Those who despise or dismiss the idea that God understands us are those who either don't believe any God exists, or who have turned their backs on their Maker.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

He left heaven to come to earth to be one of us for 33 years. And his own people despised and rejected him. 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Because he had to go through what we do to become who and what he is.

• Jorge
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Our prime duty is to understand God not He understands us.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Because God fully understands everything. He is omniscient, means "all-knowing". There is nothing that exists, that is not fully understood by God, including all the things scientists are trying to understand, and all the things they have not even discovered.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

How do we know that a manufacturer of a product know its limitations ?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hey Trilobite.  I know you're always a little late getting to the party, but...  I hate to break it to you here:

NDE's were disproven a little over a decade ago.

• 1 month ago

It's a fictional character we created.  If we say he understand us, then he does for the purposes of the story.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.