Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 month ago

How to get blonde hair WITHOUT using bleach?

I have dark brown hair..  Yuck.   I want to be blonde, or a redhead.

How do I get that without using bleach?

No one ever says "look at that cute brunette".   People like blondes amnd redheads better

It isnt about getting stares and comments.   Im having a hard time dating because I have the wrong hair color.  Any man Im interested in only likes redheads or blondes.

Hi, listen to me. If a man doesn't like you because of your hair color, he's not good enough for you. The man for you won't solely care about your appearance. He can appreciate how you look, but he will also appreciate your personality, and everything else that makes you unique. Never degrade yourself to just looks! Good luck in the dating scene! x

don't call it bleach, call it unicorn vomit.

To get blonde hair you will have to bleach it.

• You can try using high lift blond dyes, but you would have to use a lot of them to get your hair to blond. You're probably better off using bleach and hair toner. Just try to remember to deep condition your hair after both processes. 

Some people do like brunettes, some people tent to think that blonds are stupid or that they're air heads. My sister is a brunette and she got married a few years ago, so some people do like brunettes. 

Eh, you might need the bleach. 

In my experience it is better to use light blonde dyes that gradually lighten hair 2-3 tones at a time. Its worth the perseverance, I do not recommend using bleach alone it ruins your hair and it splits.

You're entitled to your opinion, but I'll take a brunette over a blonde every day of the week. Brunettes with brown or hazel eyes...ROCK !

u can try L'Oreal  milky blond hair color

• Rick

spend a LOT of time at the beach .................................

• kelvin

you don't.........................