Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Should Roe v. Wade be overturned?

The time will come in 2021 once the Conservative Justice is confirmed and 45 is inaugurated on January 20, 2021. Abortion is murder and morally wrong Only in select situations is Abortion permitted. The USA is a Conservative Nation. That's why Fox News does better than CNN, MSNBC combined. I am glad that a Cuban-American, Lagoa is being considered as a Justice. Cuban-Americans are mostly Republican as other Latinos and minorities should be. The Supreme Court and this nation are Lean Republican!

Favorite Answer

I wish it would, with the exception of saving the life of the mother.  But that will never happen.  It's been 50 years.  Most "conservatives" are in favor of abortion rights.  They just say they are pro-life to get votes.  

• RICK

It probably won't be overturned,even if it is the legality of abortions  will be left up to the states and considering the majority of Americans want abortion kept legal very few states will outlaw them. So Texas outlaws abortion, the pregnant female takes a trip to California.

• Elaine

It should not be overturned.  What right do you have to impose your beliefs on those who do not share the same beliefs as you?  It is your right to believe that abortion is murder but you also have to respect my belief that abortion is not murder.  Roe v Wade does not force anyone to have an abortion.  

If you want to ban abortions then why not make vasectomies a criminal offense as well? 

How much research is being done in human reproduction that only uses a petri dish and completely  eliminates a woman's uterus?   Using a petri dish as a substitute womb  eliminates the abortion issue.  

Roe V Wade will not be overturned, ever.

I'll take conservatives seriously on the issue of abortion when they show they care about the baby after it's born, not just when it's a clump of cells reliant on someone else's body to survive.

That means better funding for adoption and foster care services, welfare, investing in education and child care for couples who work, etc.

If your response is "I don't want MY taxes spent on moochers", then accept you don't really care about children, because the reality is, most women who have abortions are poor and can't afford to have children. Your opposition to abortion is an emotional kneejerk.

No, I have a LOT of reservations about telling a woman what she can and can't do with her own body, having said that, I strongly disapprove of using abortion, simply as a method of birth control.

• ?

It should not be overturned, it should not be an issue, it is not my business what another does with their bodies.  Abortions are going to happen, legally or not, it is best to have some regulations over them then go back to infections and death.

Abortion is NOT murder, and the terminally stupid should mind their own business. You cannot dictate what women can and can't do. 

• martin

No, do not overturn, especially not based on opinions that abortion at any stage of pregnancy is murder.