Do you think the 2020 election will be a mess?

Since many of the votes this year will be absentee/mail-in, I think there could be some issues.  I think there could be some contention about the results this time.  It might be like the 2000 election or even worse.  But I might be wrong about that.  

• Foofa

If you think that's bad consider that as of this moment this contested election would be decided by a Supreme Court that's down a member and would probably gridlock. This is what they call a "Constitutional Crisis". We may be doomed. 

VERY LIKELY.........................................................

• y

I can only base it on what happened with the dem runoffs in my state of Ma a couple of weeks back. Yes, it will be a mess. Dems accusing dems of mail in fraud, missing boxes of ballots, ballots suddenly appearing out of nowhere, ballots that are not valid in the district they were given out, ballots being received for other districts, My dead SIL getting a mail in application, especially considering she only stayed with us for her hospice.  Counts stopped by deadline even though all ballots were not counted. In other areas, ballots received late still added in even though there were cut off points.  Yes, it is going to be a mess, not that it matters in my state for the federal election. They don't even need to count, the one with the D next to the name, wins.

Yes, because it’s printable. CLUSTERPHUC would be a more accurate description, though. Neither side will accept the losing.

It's sounding that way. But if I was Trump, I would watch the legal lines but make sure people were aware of what to look for as far as criminal activity at the polls. Since the Democrats are into destroying the country, they have to be watched.