Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

How did he move on so quick but still talks about me ?

He got a girlfriend 3 months after we broke up. Yet he still talks badly about me and posts songs to his Facebook that sounds like it's  about me, lyrics like the following certainly isn't about his girlfriend...

"A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you"I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget youI ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issuesBut I'm tired of being tired of being tiredThat part of me done died"

So help me understand what's going on in his mind? He moved on so why bring me up? Why post songs that are about an ex?

Favorite Answer

It’s clear that he’s not over you. He’s trying to make you feel bad because he’s immature and thinks it’s a social norm to ‘hate your ex’. Honestly, it might be tough but you shouldn’t let it bother you because if you do, you’ll be giving him exactly what he wants (which is to make you feel bad). Maybe block him on Facebook so you don’t see his posts. 

I think most songs are about love, heartbreak or breakups. He just used his breakup with you as song material because he couldn't think of anything else.