Darla
Lv 5
Darla asked in Food & DrinkCooking & Recipes · 1 month ago

How much do you love hamburgers? What do you like on them?

46 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

I seldom eat hamburgers, but when I do, I make the gourmet type myself. Starting with seasoning the meat with chopped onions, garlic powder, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, a dash of soy sauce or worchestershire sauce, maybe chopped sun dried tomatoes or stuffed with blue or gorganzola cheese. All on a hard roll with brown mustard, a thick slice of tomato and lettuce. Yum

• 4 weeks ago

I like hamburgers and I have them every Friday with cheese on!

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like the classic hamburger; lots of cheese, bacon or ham maybe chili, lettuces and tomato. All piled high on a toasted buttery fat bun. Yeah I know 900 cals, so what.

• 1 month ago

noooooooooooooo

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • david
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I like mine with lettuce and tomatoHeinz 57 and french fried potatoesBig kosher pickle and a cold draft beerWell, good God almighty which way do I steer?

For my cheese burger in Paradise.

= = = Jimmy Buffett

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Oh, you make my mouth water with the word "Hamburger". I love mine with everything on it, or just mustard and lettuce, with pickle and tomato on the side.

• 1 month ago

I prefer normal burgers, ham is gross.  I usually eat them with pepper jack cheese, tomatoes, lettuce, spicy ketchup, mayo, and jalapeno slices 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't eat ground beef.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

I've largely gotten over fast food burgers of any kind. I enjoy my own homemade or a good - meaning $10-$12 or more, and worth it - storebought burger. Good grass fed beef is the key, to start.

Cheese, ketchup partly as a glue, pickles are necessary, green chile can have some zest but we aren't talking heat. Fresh tomato, can take or leave lettuce. Bacon is good but I rarely have it. Avocado and mushrooms are both good but make it slippery. My wife puts the local BBQ sauce we buy in a jar. 

Put mayo on a burger and I will banish you from our house.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Fried onions, worcestershire sauce, and cheese. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.