Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicComics & Animation · 1 month ago

Does Iron Man wear metal underwear? Does he even wear underwear? Is he naked in that suit of armor?

This is the stuff I wonder sometimes...

Steve Guy, this is from Absolute Carnage vs Deadpool.

• Never read the his comic but I remember reading about him having an armor that can take on clothing forms.  Sooooo, yes, in that case, he would be naked in that armor.

Naked in that armor would CHAFE.  In fact, I would argue that anything other than a very breathable full body suit AND piping to bring air to his extremities and moisture away would make being in that armor absolutely intolerable for any extended period of time.  

They've shown him as having boxers and a tank top on before, they've shown him as having a suit on before, I think it just depends who's writing and drawing and what they decide to do. I know for a time in the comics the suit was part of his skin and he could use it to project holograms of clothing if he wanted.