I purchased 100 ps4 controllers that turned out to be counterfeit ?

I have an eBay store and recently found a local store where I purchased 100 genuine Sony PS4 controllers to resell them on eBay. I paid 1/2 of the total to place the order and have it shipped.

The box coming from China got confiscated by customs because the controllers turned out to be counterfeit.

I have an invoice from the store showing I paid 1/2 of the total, tracking number showing the item is held in customs and written communications with the buyer.

What are my options here?

Method of payment: cash

Notify the seller that customs confiscated the controllers since they were counterfeits, and demand your money back, or immediate delivery of your order in CONFIRMED, verified genuine controllers.

Your only feasible option is to write the cost off as an business expense on your taxes.

It sounds like you went outside of paypal and voided any payment protection.