Cory
Lv 5
Cory asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Which 2-0 team is least likely to make the playoffs?

Bills

Chiefs

Ravens

Steelers

Titans

Cardinals

Rams

Seahawks

Bears 

Packers

Update:

+Raiders

Update 2:

@Faircy

So it's not "none of those teams" if you names one of them. All I named three out of four teams in the same division. There's no way at least one of them doesn't make the playoffs

15 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Raiders.       

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Bears  or raiders I think

• 4 weeks ago

None of those teams will make the playoffs.  All of those teams will collapse except the Packers.  The Packers will make the playoffs.

• Cu Tie
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I will go with the Rams. They play in a very tough NFC West division, where the Cardinals and Seahawks are clearly better than the Rams.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

It's between The Bears or The Cardinals.

The Cardinals are in very Tough division with Rams and Seahawks. The Niners are Done this year because of their Injuries.

Bears is very hard to trust because of their Quarterback. It'll be Tough to beat Packers. I'll go with The Cardinals.

• 4 weeks ago

Da Bearssss.................

• 1 month ago

Bears, in both their wins, it wasn’t overwhelming, it was more of a struggle 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

The Packers will.

• Mier
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Arizona is in a tough division. LA, San Francisco and Seattle are better teams than they are.   

• 1 month ago

Cardinals, their division is the toughest, they may be 2-0 but so is the rest of their division, other than the 49ers whom the Cardinals beat

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.