Cory
Cory asked in SportsFootball (American) · 1 month ago

Which 2-0 team is least likely to make the playoffs?

Bills

Chiefs

Ravens

Steelers

Titans

Cardinals

Rams

Seahawks

Bears 

Packers

+Raiders

@Faircy

So it's not "none of those teams" if you names one of them. All I named three out of four teams in the same division. There's no way at least one of them doesn't make the playoffs

Raiders.       

Bears  or raiders I think

None of those teams will make the playoffs.  All of those teams will collapse except the Packers.  The Packers will make the playoffs.

• Cu Tie

I will go with the Rams. They play in a very tough NFC West division, where the Cardinals and Seahawks are clearly better than the Rams.

It's between The Bears or The Cardinals.

The Cardinals are in very Tough division with Rams and Seahawks. The Niners are Done this year because of their Injuries.

Bears is very hard to trust because of their Quarterback. It'll be Tough to beat Packers. I'll go with The Cardinals.

Da Bearssss.................

Bears, in both their wins, it wasn’t overwhelming, it was more of a struggle 

• Kathy

The Packers will.

• Mier

Arizona is in a tough division. LA, San Francisco and Seattle are better teams than they are.   

Cardinals, their division is the toughest, they may be 2-0 but so is the rest of their division, other than the 49ers whom the Cardinals beat