Is it really that wrong to poison my kids against husband and encourage them to treat him like dirt and act terrible ?

I think he was seeing someone before we divorced they married three months after the divorce so I am badmouthing him every chance I get and paying the kids to smack hit him they hate him only one will do it the other two won't see me 

• Foofa

Yes, this sows distrust in children and they grow up to be dysfunctional adults. You're doing your children a great disservice by not being able to corral your own feelings about their father and present a happy face to them. You're now raising people who won't be able to keep relationships together. Congrats. 

You are a terrible person, the kids will see through this and hate you

What a horrible parent. This is the sort of attitude that makes kids of divorce so broken and torn. Shame on you. Eventually the kids will grow up and see this for what it is, a mean and vendictive woman wanting to get their father out of their lives. There are already two who have wised up it seems, the ones that won't even see you. 

Don't be surprised to find yourself old and alone, a bitter and nasty old woman with nothing good to say about anybody who "does you wrong". 

• dman63

Yeah, it really is wrong.  He may have cheated on you, and it’s okay to let them know what he did was wrong but that’s where it ends.  The problem was between you and your ex, and poisoning their minds against him is already starting to haunt you.  You’re out of high school. Grow up already.