Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Education & ReferenceWords & Wordplay · 1 month ago

Is the government easedropping on people with kids that go to school online from home?

Why the fcuk would they do that? Trump and Barr are totally depraved criminals and wouldn't hesitate to tap the phones, Zoom meetings, etc., of people they consider their "enemies," but I'm not sure what benefit they think they'd get from listening in to thousands of third-grade spelling tests online. Maybe they're afraid the teachers are telling the kids how to spell "impeach the lying motherfuckers again."

I'm sure the government has the capability, and I'm sure they have monitored online classes because studies continue to show learning suffers. President Trump continues to push for schools to open, rather than online classes. Kids simply don't learn as well without teacher-student in-person interaction. Kids need to be around other kids in a classroom, in a cafeteria, and on a playground. The president knows this, parents know this, and child psychologists know this. There are safe ways to accomplish this even as we wait for a vaccine. 

It's eavesdropping... and probably. I hate to tell you this, but if you have a smart phone or internet access, or, you know, a driver's license--- they've got all they could possibly want. 

Not worth the bother.