Why were so many players injured in week 2, is it because of no Preseason?
You could make a pretty talented roster out of the players who were injured in Week 2. The list includes three starting quarterbacks, the top two fantasy picks in most drafts, the league's leading wide receiver from Week 1, an offensive line that would rank among the best in football and most of a solid front seven.
1. Nick Bosa, DE, 49ers: Torn ACL
2. Saquon Barkley, RB, Giants: Torn ACL
3. Christian McCaffrey, RB, Panthers: ankle sprain
4. Drew Lock, QB, Broncos: sprain AC
5. Courtland Sutton, WR, Broncos: Torn ACL
6. Jimmy Garoppolo, QB, 49ers: ankle sprain
7. Davante Adams, WR, Packers: Hamstring
8. Tavon Young, CB, Ravens: knee
9. Malik Hooker, S, Colts: Achilles
10. Brandon Scherff, G, Redskins: knee
11. Byron Jones, CB, Dolphins: Groin
12. Raheem Mostert, RB, 49ers: Sprained MCL
13. Tyrod Taylor, QB,Chargers: Ribs
14. Anthony Barr, LB, Vikings: shoulder
15. Brandon Linder, C, J Jaguars: Knee
16. Isaac Seumalo, G, Eagles: Knee
17. Parris Campbell, WR, Colts: knee
18. Kaleb McGary, OT, Falcons: Sprained MCL
19. Bruce Irvin, DE,Seahawks: Knee
20. Joe Noteboom, G, Rams: calf
21. Will Fuller, WR, Texans: hamstring
I’m stealing moron, the question is mine, answer the question. If you weren’t scam you won’t answer this anonymous so I don’t block you from my posts
- conley39Lv 74 weeks ago
Probably not since there weren't a lot of injuries in the first week.
- 4 weeks ago
Let's see Off Season Training Activities were limited because of Covid-19. Talk to your Position Coach on Zoom. Can you work out with your Position Group? No, too many people in one space, thanks Covid-19. Training Camp had to have limited amounts of contact thanks to Covid-19. No Pre-Season Games thanks to Covid-19. Limits on Scrimmages, limits on 7 on 7 Drills thanks to Covid 19. The 2020 Regular Season which just started 2 weeks ago were the first actual games most NFL Teams have played since December and the other 12 Teams have played since January or Early February for San Francisco and Kansas City. Thank you Covid-19.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
No preseason and also playing Ina turf. Half players of 49ers got injured?