Starting to question the purpose of my life. Any help?

So im 27, live with my dad and siblings. I lived in the NYC suburbs my entire life. But its become unaffordable. We all had decent jobs but our property taxes skyrocketed to over 20k/year, decided it was time to go and get a fresh start somewhere affordable. 

So we moved to South Florida. We love it here, have some family down here, i think its beautiful and theres lots to do. But i feel empty. I have no friends, (not like i had many true friends back in NY anyway). Dating seems to be impossible especially with this virus (but dating in NY was worse because of the stuck up unapproachable NY women i dealt with). My job here is “OK”. Im not satisfied nor unsatisfied with the labor but I dont make much money especially for my age, which is definitley a turn off to women. I feel lost. I have nothing. No social life, no sex life. I kind of miss home but i have NO reason to miss it up there, i had no friends or family up there.. all i had was nothing but high expenses. Im getting older. Im not making much money. Not sure if i belong here. Or anywhere. No im not feeling suicidal but i dont know what the point of my life is. Im not getting any younger. Anyone ever go through this that can help?

Don't worry these feelings will pass! Hopefully the virus will pass too. Once it does, you can start making friends and going on dates. Trust me we are all stuck inside our houses, and going clinically insane!!! Atleast I am... hahahaha!!

Bro I know the feeling! I just moved to Jacksonville from NJ, it’s Karen central up here 

Do you have any skills? Develop more. Do you have any particular interests? Develop them. Have any talents? Invest in them. What people, who want to have a "point" or "purpose" in life do, if they intend to be successful at all, is CREATE themselves. That's what people do. A person can flounder around all their lives trying to "find" themselves but that's not what life is about. Life is about CREATING yourself. From the dust under your fingernails or the dream you had last night or the flight of fantasy you most enjoy.... you create yourself. That's our purpose. And it can change many times. I'm certainly not the person today that I was at 27. Or that I even wanted to be. But I'm a whole lot happier pursuing new dreams and new interests than I had then and in the learning of creating yourself, in all the ups and downs, comes a knowledge and confidence in yourself that exceeds where you live and what your current financial status is. 27 year old men can survive not having a sex life. And you are still quite a young man. Just keep growing, creating, exploring and devoting yourself to the exploration. There is a lot going on in South Florida. Including educational opportunities. 

maybe you should ask god what your purpose is