Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentGovernment · 4 weeks ago

What would happen if our U.S. government goes solidly to the right, we would eventually become a totalitarian state like Russia?

I think if we go more to the authoritarian state, this could also affect the economy as well.  We may get poorer because the population growth would be controlled by our government and without population growth, there is also no economic growth.  This would make it easy for China to beat us with the economy.

I don't mean our government would become socialist/communist like China and Russia, I mean more intolerant in a authoritarian, dictatorship kind of way making immigration, (even legal immigration) harder.  With the exception of Native American Indians, America was founded by immigrants.

Favorite Answer

That is what would happen.

Totalitarian and authoritarian are not the same thing.

• RICK

It will happen if Trump is reelected 

Republicans could care less about the future of America or it's population.

If it went solidly to the left, then it would become like the old USSR, China Or N. Korea.  The fake media has people believing that right wing means communist when its exactly the opposite.  Read a book!  Better yet, watch Salty Cracker, and Dr. Steve Turley on Youtube.

We might have our freedoms once again.

I think you have your directions messed up.  Communist Russia is <----- that a way....