Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsPhysics · 4 weeks ago

Write an equation that describes the position x of a particle in relation to the time t?

A particle moves in a circle with a radius of 0.4 m, with a constant speed of 0.8 m/s.

I was asked to find the frequency and period.

2πr=2*3.14*0.4 m =2.512 m

T= 2πr/v = 2.512 m/(0.8 m/s) = 3.14 s

f = 1/T = 1/3.14 s = 0.31847133758 rotations per second

Now I need to write an equation that gives x in relation to time t, supposing that in t=0, the particle is on the positive side of the x axis.

I'm really confused here, how do I write an equation for this?

Update:

@Anonymous

Haha, last I saw you was 6 months ago. I'm surprised you are still here or is this just some copy-paste everyone uses nowadays to earn easy points. Why don't you help one of those previous non-anonymous questions? They don't seem to have any answers and are just waiting for your professional help.

Update 2:

@Other Anonymous

Sorry can you clarify how you got X = V/(sin (ω*t))

I'm a bit lost with these stuff and want to understand how to solve these type of problems in general?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

angular speed ω = V/r = 0.8/0.4 = 2.0 rad/sec  = 2*PI*f

f = 2/(2PI) = 1/PI Hz

T = 1/f = PI sec 

PI being equal to 3.14159....

X = V/(sin (ω*t))

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

You’ve prob been farted on 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Sorry, my answer is "Anonymous" as your post is Anonymous. There is no need for an Anonymous question in this category, Most 'Anonymous' posts are trolls, maybe yours is not, but the high likelihood is there. If you post as yourself, I would be glad to help you with any problem you have.

I spend a lot of time on each problem, I just want to make sure it's for a worthwhile cause.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.