Who do I contact? The Medical Examiner's office wouldn't let me identify my brothers pictures because? I am only his sister. ?

All family deceased and no children. Who can I contact? What kind of lawyer? Do not reply back if you don't know what kind of lawyer.  I am looking for somebody to tell me what kind of lawyer. it might not even be him.  Government

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

    I've answered this six times.  What confuses you?  I know you're looking for somebody to tell you what kind of lawyer.  THAT'S WHY I SAID A GENERAL PRACTICE ATTORNEY.

    "Do not reply back?"  For someone who can't understand the answers you seem to feel very entitled.

    Source(s): education/experience/license
  • 1 month ago

    Terri, you've been on about this for ages. Just speak to a general lawyer, who will either be able to answer your questions or tell you who to contact.  Simple as that.

  • 1 month ago

    Before you wanted to examine the body.. 

    They may not need a family member to identify the body..  If he is so badly damaged or decomposed that the body cannot be recognized, then they arent going to show you the body or pics.

    Dental records are often used to identify a body.

    Call a general lawyer if you still insist tho

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.