Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Spiritual attract good people? Remove creeps?

I feel like a creep magnet. I frequently go out and get hit on my strangers which wouldn't be so bad if once I told them I was with someone else they would leave me alone.

I've had men tell me they have followed me for 20 minutes. I've had men follow me in their car trying to get me in. Men stop infront of me and not let me go past. Being kind and honest gets them thinking I'm weak and they try harder. Telling them I'm with someone gets them pissed off asking me who is he show me a picture. Is there a spiritual way of removing these incidents? A spell, ritual, mantra that will get these people to think twice about pestering me. I don't mind people trying to ask me out it's only when I tell them no that it turns sour. 

Change the way you dress, it's your clothing style, not you ..unless they just got out of jail. Why would you want to tamper with the occult? 

• Snoopy

You're not a special magnet, you are just in your early 20s. 

Source(s): Crazy life of good young women
  • lala

Are you sure you are not schizophrenic ??? 

Nobody is following you 

So don't go where they can try to pull that. They sound like rapists. They shouldn't be trying to do that and force themselves on you. Learn how to deal with creeps like that and the thought process. I think most women just wouldn't even talk to them at all would they. Wear headphones to. You don't have to talk to them. 

Buy a spring-loaded knife. Tell them to leave you alone or you'll cut them.

I'm a christian I not perfect but i believe in christ and woujld treat you right