Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 month ago

What snacks for the SAT?

I'm stumped on what snacks I should bring. I kinda want something easy to transport, won't spoil, and won't require being hot or cold. 

To be honest, that doesn't really limit my options. So, what snacks would you suggest? Or, what snacks are your favorites?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • laura
    Lv 5
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Fruit, crisps and chocolate bar, I know not healthy but packaged and easy to get, maybe some crackers and peanuts and a packed sandwich, something like cheese and pickle so it’s not meat 

• 1 month ago

when i took the tests, snacks were not allowed.  you would have to get a doctor's note stating that you have a serious blood sugar problem so if they prohibit you from snaking, you could sue them under ADA.

• Darla
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

My favorite snacks are cow tales. 

• Peanuts or walnuts would be my choice but with nut allergies being a thing (apparently) not sure you can do this.  I suppose some whole grain crackers and some hard cheese (parmagiano, manchego) would be an option.  Some sliced apple is another option.  When I play golf I will put peanut butter on a plain bagel and store it in a ziploc bag (it's a great option, but again- not sure about nut allergies).  

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Snacking not allowed during the test. 

• 1 month ago

something light, healthy and must be tasty

• It's like 3 or 4 hours and you can only snack at breaks. Bring a bottle of water and a couple of candy bars.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

You could bring your own stool in a plastic baggy and wash it down with some nice urine which u may choose to keep in a water bottle 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.