Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 month ago

Why do Christians consider empaths as Satanic devil worshipers just because of their intuition, strong senses, and ability to spot a lie?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Empaths (or psychics) represent study of astral-level powers 

which we pursue in Disciple-level, and don't really make any 

one more special or spiritual than people in the lower-levels. 

True spiritual-powers like teleportation, invincibility, creating money

food/clothing out of thin-air, exorcisms are part of our divine

blue-print; and are restored when we develop Oneness with Christ.

Source(s): I'm an Empath
  • 1 month ago

I don't, but I get your point.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Christians seem to fear anything not of theirs hence they attempt to demonize it.

• User
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Actually...

I've never known any Christian to opine that they believe in the existence of empaths.

It's like asking why Christians consider three-headed aliens from Alpha Centuari to be Satanic devil worshipers just because of their bulbous eyes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I would venture a guess to say that many Christians give little to no thought about empaths because it is nonsense.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Christians are demons themselves so they 

think that they can call others demons too.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

Christians equate "the unknown" with "the occult".

Occult things exist, by definition, because there are things that are beyond the human mind to comprehend.   

To read your future in the stars, tea leaves, or via witches is divination. Regardless of the medium, the intent is to know God's will without seeking God.  

And now we have occult cabalist bankers (Christians are in league with) to worry about.

It seems selfish to pursue power over others.

The new Christian law is to love each other, without bothering about getting power over others.

What's suspect is not necessarily where knowledge is located or how it is attained, but your motivations and use of that knowledge - which God knows.

Noone always knows their own motivations, so they try to go by some rules to guide themselves.

For example, ceremonies and sublime influences also incorporate mysteries of the occult or things that are beyond the human mind to comprehend.

Yet they set their hearts and minds in right acting and then to behave respectfully toward others. 

• Jake
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

A person can battle devil worship and other sins using true devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus.  Jesus exists and is God and His Heart is on fire with love for us!

• 1 month ago

What right do you have ? God will judge you i promise you that 

• Ronald
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Then why do we need Judges and juries..just stick one of these empaths in every courtroom..

It seems as though some folks believe they are infallible when it comes to being experts on the supernatural...Creating BS out of thin air ..

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.