Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

How bad is this going to get?

BREAKING: Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron is expected to clear all three LMPD officers involved in Breonna Taylor’s death as early as tomorrow.

Federal buildings here are boarded up. LMPD and the National Guard are mobilizing for war.

Look at the laws written by those who receive contributions and endorsements from law enforcement.  Anyone who does not do what the law enforcement organizations want is painted as soft on crime and the voters often vote as law enforcement wants them to because who would want to be considered as soft on crime (some people say).

BLM, whose own mission statement is to disrupt the nuclear family, are being used by very powerful people like chess pieces. Too bad BLM are braindead. Fortunately that's what the elites want - Zombies.

isnt this really about a corrupt obviously dishonest grand jury inditing inncocent people, no matter what you might personally think?

Well, since its on national news as far as YOU the viewer let it.

Obviously that grand jury itself needs to be investigated on its financial ties to drug dealers since the womans boyfriend was obviously selling and she was the runner.

With a "cleaned" grand jury THEN there can be proper investigations.

looks like congress needs to step in...highdy high high ho...

I am curious about something though, why is national news, and newspapers so rife with what is obviously the cause of all this? Drugs. Illegal and legal drug sales.

Are you people so high on drugs you cant even reconise a front when they broadcast one? 

Now this one was an obvious front, every school child is taught by their parents to avoid these to prevent injury and death.

So what about the other fronts blared by those great broadcast and newsprint journalists and reporters every day?

am I the only one smart enough to reconise these? what about stupid trump? biden? and your other washinton whore? yourbig business oil perhaps?

how come you turds aint yelping about your fag drug love getting stoned by police? 

dont you all love "getting stoned"?

I hope it doesn't get worse. We don't need a "Avengers : Phase 4" in real life or a real "Capt. America vs. Iron Man", it seems like the country is divided on nearly everything. I am worried, I keep having these visions from the future as I am watching TV and seeing what could or will happen. I am not going to lie, but it does scare me. I guess I need to talk to my half brother, and see if he will help me. 

We need to get back to due process in the United States...which in case you do not know means that all citizens in the USA are protected by the Constitution from police abuse....period and end of story.  I believe police do not have the right to murder citizens.

If the City wanted to stop the riot  they would and could put a stop to it, but they wont bc they are part of it as well. Dont be fooled that this is just a BLM issue, they are trying to make a statement and make changes and guess who is paying for all the destruction , you and I,  tax payers.        

• Cory

Fake news. They announced charges against one of the officers. 

Good, nothing good is going come from just sitting on our hands and taking BLM's ****.  It's time to RIP AND TEAR!

• helene

If this happens, it could be as bad as Ferguson or Baltimore. Black Lives Matter will ensure that.

@My Old Friend, *every* state has its own attorney general.

Ocean man, take me by the hand, lead me to the land that you understand 

Ocean man, the voyage to the corner of the globe is a real trip 

Ocean man, the crust of a tan man imbibed by the sand 

Soaking up the thirst of the land

Ocean man, can you see through the wonder of amazement at the oberman 

Ocean man, the crust is elusive when it casts forth to the childlike man 

Ocean man, the sequence of a life form braised in the sand

Soaking up the thirst of the land