Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

What do you think, facts is facts?

Eating meat is bad. It might be as reasonable as you want, but it's wrong. Be a fool now, repent later, find a better way and change it for good. The way it is. Don't be offended. I dare you to be a good person. Reality even though you can't have it the way you want, is the way it should be. And I believe in solutions, there's plenty of space for change.

I'm not a science denier. I like to call myself an open person.

• Megumi

Facts are facts, but you know none of them. Eating meat is not bad. It is not wrong. I dare you to be a good person and stop posting such absurd lies. You need to change and follow a proper diet. Yes, you deny Science. You are too open to PETA's lies and fake videos. 

Eating meat keeps you from getting too emotional and panicking, two things that are of use to no one.  

• geezer

It's the FAT CONTENT of RED MEAT that is ''bad'' for you if you eat LARGE AMOUNTS.

As part of a ''balanced diet'' there is nothing especially unhealthy about meat.

''Processed meat'' products should be avioded (in large amounts) for other reasons .. like the high SALT content in them, for example.

Nutritional scientists do NOT agree with you on that matter, over ninety five percent of those who are scientists and vegan will tell you that small or moderate amounts of meat, can be or are healthy. There are even vegetarians and vegans who realize. and some will even admit that some people can or will NOT be healthy on some type of a vegetarian diet, fini.

You are denying science, and have denied that you are doing so. You by no means are not open minded either. Those who declare themselves open minded rarely or are, but blind themselves to the fact they are. They tend to see others who doesn't agree with them as fools and uneducated in matters they that deem themselves as experts, but actually have often little in the way of significant supporting evidence. In many cases depends all to much on cherry picked points, backed in some cases as some of the claims made by SOME vegetarians and SOME vegans, with a large degree pseudoscience.   Humans are NOT the only greater primate, that eats some form of animal based life. Chimpanzees ACTIVELY hunt for other animals to eat. Orangutans also engage in hunting smaller animals, as well as eating insects and eggs. Gorillas eats insects, with preferences for termites and more so ants. Most of the lesser primates (well over eighty percent if I recall correctly), also eats some other animal based food, whether it's eggs, insects, or small vertebrates and invertebrates.

I don't take sides, and I WILL walk down the middle, and call that which isn't backed by science for what it is. I don't care whether a person eats meat, or is some type of a vegetarian. or even a vegan. You're promoting a massive load of male bovine feces, as being fact, supported by opinion and pseudoscience. So I'm calling you claim for what it is, a load of male bovine feces. Opinions are just that, opinions, and opinions are NOT considered as science.

Science trumps opinion, and based on the fact that science has what's called critical standards that opinion doesn't require. You've done nothing than to have expressed an opinion, while also showing the desire to dictate like a two bit tinpot dictator, and dictate to others what YOU require that they do and believe. You are just like the two political parties in the U.S., theists and atheists that has to dictate to others what everyone must do and will believe.

Now take an ergonomically inclined position for the proper inclined trajectory for propulsion to engage in taking an aerodynamically inclined procreational thrust at a laterally rotating toroidal pasty.

• Darla

Yes your facts are all truth. 

• kswck2

Ah, look. Everything is bad if you eat too much of it. Just be creative in the kitchen and watch what you eat. 

Eating meat is NOT "bad".   Your OPINION doesnt equal to a fact

Except, what you're claiming is not facts. It is brainwashing propaganda. The anti meat agenda is against my worldview, and I refuse to go along with it. If you don't want to eat meat, you can make that choice only for yourself - if you are an adult and living on your own. If you are still a kid, you don't get to make that decision. Your parents make that decision as long as you are living in their house.

Anyways, I'm a straight man who eats meat and dairy. I'm also a grown man. I'm always going to be a meat eater. And you have no right to tell me that I cannot eat meat. And if you don't like it, tough. Because I refuse to bow down to you, or your agenda. End of story, no questions asked.

• Anton

" Eating meat is bad. "

You obviously enjoy alternative facts.

Yes, eating 100% meat is bad -- people eat about 80% vegetable.

Yes, eating raw meat is bad -- hominids have been cooking meat for over  a million years.  Eating cooked meat is WHY human sapiens evolved.

There is no environment problem -- the problem is too many people.  Has been for about 400 years.

Humans have evolved as omnivores , you are a " science denier " .

I also like to point out that most animals would eat you given the chance , Fair is fair , huh ?