My husband never helps me clean anything at all. He sits there and watches me. ?

We were married for a year. At the start of the marriage, he would help me clean and even cook. After 5 months into the marriage, he suddenly stopped and didn't care anymore. He said he has me to do everything now. We both work same hours and we dont have any children yet. It's a hassle keeping everything together because I get tired as well. He always looks at things and says that I didn't clean it well while hes just sitting around doing nothing to help around the house. Yesterday, I wiped down the windows and he came to inspect and said that I didn't do it properly. I have to cook, clean, do laundry, clean the toilet, do dishes and maintain everything while I work. He doesnt do any house chores. He always says he has me now. Sometimes I get so exhausted from cleaning so I collapse down on the couch while hes sitting on his phone watching YouTube videos. He expects me to give him sexual intercourse every night and lately, I haven't been letting him touch me and hes been more cold towards me. I tried not cleaning anything so he can realize that he should help, but he did not care at all and the house was overflowing with laundry and dishes and I had extra work to do. I'm frustrated with him because I've tried everything but nothing ever works. I even tried talking but that doesnt help either. I've fallen out of love with him and it's too early to end a marriage. We've only been together for 1 year but he doesnt seem like he cares about me anymore.

It's never to late and red flags are flying real high.. 

Trust been been there done that even when I was 8 months pregnant with swollen feet working all day to being up all night with baby he was still selfish and acted like he had a worse day at work or just in general and wouldn't help and still got sex even though I wasn't into it. (being a good wife ) . I payed for everything plus After 3yrs of hell thinking we can work things out he never changed and the red flags were at the beginning once we got married and I didn't pay attention. Now I'm preparing a expensive divorce. 

Don't have kids until you both(more so you) are 100 percent sure this marriage is going to work. 

It's never too early to end a bad marriage. 

Life is too short.

• Tara

Just do YOUR things -- let HIM do all HIS things ... everything.

I bet yo staopped sucking and fuucking him as much as you use to before you married him to didnt you.. BE TRUTHFUL.... WE know the true answer even though you will deny it.

You need to get marriage counseling.  You are right, it is too early to call it quits.  But  don't go having kids yet either because if you wind up as a single parent, your kids will be a burden on society.  Try to fix this.

1st, do you mow the lawn and all the rest of that house work or does he? 2nd, if your that miserable divorce him. 

"We both work same hours and we dont have any children yet."

can not be a part of valid complaint, does it mean if things were otherwise

would such a behaviour is acceptable?

it is your decision what and how to proceed further.

be prudent.

on a lighter note use chastity belt

Maybe he doesnt realise.. communicate with him.. maybe he was brought up like that . If u het tired maybe work 1 more extra hour at work and both of u chip in to hire a cleaner maybe onve a week or month etc.

• L

Pack your things and LEAVE.

• P

It doesn't sound like your communication is very good since he doesn't seem to get it.  Many men can't "see" the same mess as you do since they may be perfectly happy living in a certain level of "filth".  You may see a pile of work to do today and men just see it as something to deal with later.  Write up a list of things that need to be done.  Split up the work that needs to be done and give him his list and show him yours.  Set clearly defined tasks and deadlines for when you are expecting them to be completed.  See if he can complete it.  While he may not do everything perfectly he can get better in time.   If he does the list then you just have a communication issue, if he outright refuses then you have a much more serious issue.