Are you jealous of Pandas because they are so pampered?

• Lv 6
    5 days ago

Even as a gun-owner, I'm amazed that no one seems to mention anything but the Second Amendment. I often wonder that if not for the Second Amendment, how many people would even know that a Constitution even existed. 

I'm not jealous of Pandas at all. The thought of being jealous of them never occurred to me. I love pandas, they're just as adorable as lions and tigers.

They're doomed for Extinction what's there to be jealous of?

Most people don't like me. I'm either too black or too white.  I like me.  That is all 

I am jealous of their deep knowledge of Kung Fu and bravery. 

• Prince

No because it's not their fault that they were captured, kidnapped from their natural home and loved ones, and forced to live as prisoners in a zoo.

Not feeling the big green monster sitting on my shoulder when I think of Pandas.

Are you kidding?  Those poor pandas are given nothing to eat but eucalyptus leaves.  How would you like to live the rest of your life on a strict diet of eucalyptus leaves?

do you even know what a "panda" is? you better watch it they are very high class and you might get assassined bringing them up.

pandas are not animals and THE panda is not what a "pandas" are.

No, us corgis are pampered too sometimes hun 🐶