Anonymous

can you be racist towards white people?

Yes you can, but it has less significance on the whole than anti-Black racism because that's backed up by structural and institutional factors caused by historical anti-Black racism.  That said, I don't think White people had a good deal in Zimbabwe when Mugabe took their land, and I would imagine we're also subject to quite harmful active racism in China and Japan, for example.

Every race hates another race.  Look at history. And alot of races hate white people.

• James

Of course you can. Racism against whites does exist.

It's just that racism against people of color, especially Blacks, is far more prevalent and malicious. The events in Louisville are testament to that.

• F

You know the rules .

Only white people can be racist. All black people are really nice and never do bad things or say bad things to whites people and if they did it would be justified due to slavery that only ended 200 years ago.

Yes, that's what's happening right now in America as of 2020.  Blacks wants to strip whites of all their rights and oppress them.  That's why they label normal things as "white privilege", to target and shame them just like how Hitler targeted and shamed the Jews.  

Yes, anyone can be racist towards anyone of any skin color, including white people like me. However, I’m not racist myself. I never will be.

• Zirp

yes you can, but the impact will be less than that of racism from the dominant skincolour.

There are no races of humans, but some pretend that there are

Yes. Arabs have always been racist towards White people and non-Arab races.

people can hold racial standards for their own group and not for others complicating relationships with women. Anthropology, mythology, psychology, and genetics(science) have different origin stories for different groups. the story of oedipus comes to mind. formerly nonliterate people can be lied to by racists about precolumbian contact and extraterrestrials. psychological background checks can happen faster than dna test results so scientists can lie to consumers easily. can you be certain of anything other than who your mother was? international travel by plane can happen within three days if you are near an airport and near instantaneous when driving plus the internet has made dating like shopping not mentioning the drug war and sexual revolution. the world is a cluster **** of uncertainty.

• Mintee

anyone can be racist towards anyone opposite of their race....