When was the last time you saw a celebrity at shopping, beach, vacation, nightclub etc. ?

And do they look like that in real life? 

Never                   

I met Sarah's mom from DanceMoms in a walmart before, then I saw her again a few months later at a Subway when i worked there

The late 1960's, Barbara Eden.   She was twice as beautiful in real life, as on television.   Pictures I see of her today, of course show her age.

It's been years but I almost ran over Jeff Daniels in Chelsea, Michigan once.  He crossed the street on a red light.

• Mintee

depends on what your definition of a celebrity is... if there is a radio announcer or tv news anchor in  my town that everyone knows.. or a local DJ that comes to all the local town events.. id call them a celebrity.... and to answer your question.. this past week..... 

in the 70s........

I saw Willie Nelson and the band Seether in concert. Yes, they looked the same.

My 3rd foster family was friends with a famous country western singer named Jody King, I got to meet him multiple times, but I haven’t seen him since moving out of that foster home. He was a nice guy.

• Vela

About 5 years ago, while working at a camera shop, Tim Allen came in.  It was before just Xmas.  He looked shorter than I thought he'd be, and a bit grayer.

I saw a local news reporter at a Pier One Imports store once.  He was taller than I expected.