Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 4 weeks ago

Is it rude to put your feet on the dashboard while you are a passenger in someone else’s car?

30 Answers

Relevance
  • Lv 6
    4 days ago

Even as a gun-owner, I'm amazed that no one seems to mention anything but the Second Amendment. I often wonder that if not for the Second Amendment, how many people would even know that a Constitution even existed. 

• 2 weeks ago

Yes. Also dangerous. If there is an accident, the injuries you get from the airbag could be very serious. Instead of walking away from the accident, you could get injuries that make it so you never walk comfortably again. Or maybe not walk at all.

• Paul
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Of course it is. Your feet are sure to leave at least small scratches.

• 3 weeks ago

absolutely yes. Have you any idea the amount of germs that are on your shoes or bare feet?

ASK FIRST.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Ultimately, this comes down to the relationship/connection between the driver and the passenger.  However, generally, this type of behavior is not acceptable or wanted in a vehicle.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yes it is rude. Also if the car were to get in an accident you would be more at risk to have the legs ripped off. Cars are designed in certain ways to protect human health. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

if the police saw u it actually could be a crime

• JuanB
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Yes.  Your smelly feet are out and in their face.  You dirty feet or shoes are on soiling their dashboard.

And if you get in an accident, say goodbye to ever walking again.

• 4 weeks ago

Not only is it rude, it is illegal.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

If anyone did that in my car they would be walking - and possibly bleeding..........but I don't think I know anyone that stupid.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.