Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsWeddings · 1 month ago

How long did your honeymoon phase last?

Im just curious about how long others honeymoon phase lasted. 

Its great to see everyone still feels like they’re in the honeymoon phase... 

• Lily
    Favorite Answer

My partner is my best friend, my confidant, and my family. We are celebrating our 7th year this October, I feel just as strongly as the first day we met. When you truly feel you can trust someone else with your entire being, that love never truly fades. It matures like wine. 

• Ocimom

I don't really know.  We are married 18 yrs and still consider us in the honeymoon phase.

• Trish

We're still on the honeymoon 54 years later.

Or are you one of those who thinks the honeymoon is to get your spouse trained by turning them into honeydo... honeydo this honeydo that.

huh? it's still going, 4 years.

I have had relationships where I feel like it ended in around 2 months and ones where it feels like it never ends. When you're crazy about each other, it just feels like you always will be regardless of what happens. 

• Jesere

Our "Honeymoon" phase is starting the 11th year of us being together after finding each other again in 2010 after 35 years 

• Kelly

We're still there, 17 years later.

Naturally we've had changes in our relationship over the years but we both have always put each other as #1, even over the kids.  As with any type of relationship, some days are better than others.  We do most things with our kids, but we make time for each other and here and there we go on weekend trips.. without them.

We both have our strengths and short comings, but we both accept that in each other.  Personality wise we're quite opposite.  He is more chill and nothing really bothers him, me I'm more stubborn.  We also have very different backgrounds.

We didn't rush our relationship, we were friends for a few years before we started dating.  Dated a couple years, then got married and were married for 5 years before we had any kids together.  Some of that was because I had issues but that 5  years gave us time to build a strong relationship and a stable home for a family.

We both parent and take care of the kids, it's not all on one of us.  He always treated my kids as his kids and raised them with me.  We both cook, do laundry, clean, etc.

We both work and we both are financially responsible, we both have good credit.

• angie

1 year then we got pregnant