Do you view transexual women as women or as men pretending to be women?

Update:

@Nightshade - i see, so you view them as something else entirely.

Update 2:

@Frida - am not a bigot! I just asked you people what you think. I do think they're women! Now I'll lose my account because of you, thanks.

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Reported for bigotry 

• Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

They are women trying to look like men. Like anyone else, their DNA will immediately and accurately reveal their actual gender.

• 1 month ago

can a transexual man get pregnant and give birth ?? hell no so he aint no dam woman hes a man with a sick *** mind just like my homegirl up the top just said.my opinion

• 1 month ago

It depends entirely on how passable they are

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biological male but their gender is female.

They are women.

• 1 month ago

We're women who used to pretend to be men.

• Sky
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If the individual is genuinely transgender, ie. has a female brain and knows oneself to be a woman despite having been born with male anatomy, then yes I view her as a woman.  If the individual just likes to cross-dress, or is a drag queen, or bounces back and forth between presenting as a man or a woman then I view the individual as a man who enjoys imitating a woman.  The same goes for a transgender man who was born with female anatomy.  A trans woman IS a woman and a trans man IS a man.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I view you as someone pretending to be human.

• Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i think theyre women

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trannies are just sick and disturbed men who love to wear female lingerie and have their makeup done at department store cosmetic counters.

They are a fringe group who should be ignored or hospitalized.  

• 1 month ago

I view them as transexuals. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.