Would you use a black powder cap and ball revolver to defend your home, yourself and your family?

I wanted to order a .36 cal revolver but they are all sold out.  Checked several different places and several different models, they are all sold out.

I can't buy .45 or 9mm ammo anywhere around here but I have powder, lead balls and percussion caps.  Has me wondering if that's what we are doing now.

Favorite Answer

Use whatever you can get, dont overthink, just do. But for your information, black powder revolvers are veteran killers and will always be, and, they have killed more people than all the new generation of handguns

try nidwatusa.com, they seem to have restocked.

https://www.midwayusa.com/black-powder-pistols-and...

If that is all you have, it is an effective weapon. Only problem is it would have to remain fully loaded so have to be kept in a safe manner.

Myself, Nope. I have a BP .36 that just gets fired at targets. Defense, I have a 1911 .45,,.380 ACP, and .22 magnum pistols plus a few rifles.

No matter what account you try to use gary, we are going to know its you.

Source(s): phuck off gary

i probably wouldnt use it