If you're in the Avatar universe, which bending powers would you use for fun and fighting purposes?

Edit: for example, I'll use a combination of earth, fire, and airbending to my aresnal as my fighting style is taekwondo, an aggressive style that focused on kicks, strong forms, and agility. Just rewatched Legend of Korra so i figured why not asked a nerdy question on that idea lol. 

• Imp

Long ago the Fire Nation sought to unify the other nations by sharing it's prosperity. Then every thing changed when the Avatar attacked. Only the Fire Lord powered by commit could stop him, but when the world needed him most his bending vanished!

• Steel

I'll nerd out a little bit here too!

The problem with your assessment is that what makes the Avatar so unique is that he/she is the only person with the ability to bend more than one element. In order for you to use a combination of earth, fire, and air, you would have to be the Avatar yourself. Why not just throw water into the mix?