Have you ever questioned what you put in your body and the effects on your health?

Most people just eat whatever, and most people just get whatever vaccines or drugs that doctors prescribe without even questioning if they are really taking what is good for them. Have you ever wondered what Half these pharmaceutical pills and vaccine are made of and what effects it has on your mind and body?

• 5 days ago

Not something I ever question Steve, why? Simple, because I know just what I put into my body. :-)

PS.

Ok ok! I might have a pizza once every 6/7 week.

State the evidence that you have instead of generalizations which sound good but when it comes to specifics you fall flat on your face. Nobody should take your word for it or any of your guru's. 

Most people who aren't into doctors and pharmaceuticals are just followers of others and end up being targets of the supplement sellers which are being substituted for drugs. They don't believe in healthy food as they say todays food is depleted of nutrients and all they care about is for you to buy supplement PILLS. 

There's no evidence that you can prevent nor treat disease on a practical basis otherwise it would be mainstream medicine. 

As for lifestyle diseases people refuse to exercise and eat healthy which is not the responsibility of modern medicine. Doctors have to treat people that present to them with disease and are forced to treat that disease or face losing their license. They are not free to tell somebody who is overweight and has high blood pressure to just stop eating and exercise. If something were to happen to them like getting a stroke they would be responsible. 

As for vaccinations you are completely blind to the fact that nothing one eats or drinks can prevent nor treat infections and be used as a substitute for vaccines. 

• Mike

Most people are simply going through the motions of life.  Rational people research, inquire, and review what they put into their bodies.

If you take care of your health, you don't need all the pills.  And vaccines are a great way to take care of your health.

If you don't like it, don't take it.

No.  Science not stupidity.