Can you be pro Black lives without supporting Black Lives Matter?

What is the alternative group ?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Spence
    Lv 4
    1 month ago
    Favorite Answer

Of course, but such a stance goes against organized agendas.

• 1 month ago

It isn't a group. It's a decentralized movement. It has no leadership. Look it up in wikipedia or whatever.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Of course. Plenty of black people don't support BLM. They are obviously pro black lives, since they are black themselves. I'm the same way.

I support black people's right to live in peace and not experience racism, but BLM isn't paying attention to statistics. More white people are killed by black people than the reverse. More black people are killed by other black people, by a huge margin. They don't care. I'm going to keep the whole George Floyd thing out of it, for multiple reasons.

People are getting hurt. Innocent people are getting killed and buildings are being destroyed. PEACEFUL protests are legal and fine. These aren't peaceful. The people who are protesting peacefully can do that, but if people are getting hurt because they disagree, it isn't peaceful.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

BLM and ANTIFA have destroyed so many businesses and killed many people. It’s funny because if George Floyd was white, all of this would’ve never happened. Simply because of skin color....

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why in the hell would you support either?

• 1 month ago

The alternative group is being a decent human being.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.