which is better APPLE or ANDROID?

Favorite Answer

Apple and Google both have fantastic app stores. But Android is far superior at organizing apps, letting you put important stuff on the home screens and hide less useful apps in the app drawer. Also, Android's widgets are much more useful than Apple's

Android I prefer.

8 Reasons Why an Android Phone is Better Than an iPhone

1.Choices, choices, and more choices…. When you choose an Android phone, you have what seems like an endless amount of choices for phones. ...2.Customization. My favorite part about Android phones — customization. ...3.Hardware. ...4.The Google Play™ Store. ...5.Widgets & Multitasking. ...6.Expandable Memory and More. ...7.User Serviceable (Removable) Battery. ...8.Universal Chargers. ...

The best way I've heard it put, is that if you have other Apple devices (i.e desktop/laptop computers, Apple TV, Apple Watch, iPad, etc.) then you will definitely want an iPhone because it will interface with them better.

I have always preferred Android (currently a Moto Z4).  I'm not against iPhones, I just don't have any interest in them.

both are equally as good, however android just different on each particular phone whereas with iOS devices aka APPLE devices everything is the exact same thing on each particular phone. 

That mostly comes down to personal preference. Each has avid fans and raging haters. Both have pros and cons. I like some android phones like Samsung Notes but I despise androids os so ive been with iPhone since 4s. Most mainstream smartphones theses days tho are very good no matter the maker so again, it’s mostly just personal preference.

apple is garbage and the conformist weebs who buy their products are even more garbage.

You need to be more specific. Apple is a brand. Android is an OS.

• There's little difference between the operating systems and apps.  Both are proprietary versions of Unix.  The only real difference is that Apple kit is "cool".  So "cool" that the same functionality costs you 4 times as much as the equivalent Android kit.  Apple users are cool: Android users don't waste their money.