Am I the only one who feels sorry for dandelions and flowers being trampled by running shoes? ?

I want to make a movie based on that, but I want a lot of materials. Where is the material?

• kelvin

no........................

That's how their seeds spread when it isn't windy. They stick to the feet of whatever walks over them -human or animal - and the seeds are carried and dropped elsewhere so the plant can spread. The dandelion wants people and animals to walk on it. Many plants use animals to spread seeds. Ever get burdock s stuck on your clothes or your dog's fur? Burdocks have burs for the purpose of sticking to the t so the seeds are spread. There are thousands of plants that spread seeds through animal fur, feathers and animal poop. You'll find information about this in biology books about plants.  You'll find them in the science section of libraries and book stores.

You can buy the necessary materials at Home Depot.